A box with this product came in the mail, although we had not ordered it.The order form included an email address that we haven't used for more than 6 years.

We called immediately to say we didn't order it.

They say it was charged on a credit card associated with our address, but they wouldn't give us the full information and it is not our credit card.Now we're stuck trying to figure out how to return it without being charged for anything -- and trying to figure out what credit card it was charged to and who arranged for an order to be made up.

Had an Experience with AuraVie?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #723926

Same thing happened to me!!Tried calling, got the automated machine and cancelled any future orders.

But what do I do with the 98.00 package that arrived yesterday. If I return it how do I know I will be credited???

Very PISSED off constumer.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #712426

I didn't order this "beauty aid" either, but received it in the mail "too late" to cancel some random, ongoing order.This was so odd that I contacted the company through a brochure (no invoice was enclosed) that came with the creme, and got some very young girl on the line who told me their terms were explicit and that I would receive a continuing shipment.

I told her that I would contact our State Attorney General and report this. Apparently this was sufficiently intimidating (?) that she agreed to contact her "supervisor" and see what could be done. What a load!!! After numerous "computer freezes" and changes of clerks, a female said my money would be refunded IF I agreed not to take legal action.

Do I believe this??? No, but I'll see what happens and report the results. I've contacted my bank and had to change debit cards with all the inconvenience that entails. I don't know how they got the number, but suspect the order was piggy backed on a valid order.

Now, I have to figure out what was the actual trigger. I order quite a few things online and don't know which site was the offender. You might try mentioning the State Attorney General and see if it helps you. I told the first clerk she should be ashamed to work for a company like this which was also undoubtedly pointless.

The final clerk gave me a "transaction number" which would be "proof" that my money would be refunded.

We'll see.My final clerk was "Madison" and I'm curious...

Troutdale, Oregon, United States #711352

I never heard of this company before, but I got a batch of this *** sent to my in-laws house at an address I haven't lived at for 6 years, using an email address I haven't had access to for 4 years. Says it charged a Visa account but I'm pretty sure that account was closed years ago...now I'm worried. :x

VanessaCarolyn
Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #692688

I wouldn't bother returning it.If you haven't already, notify your banks fraud department.to fight the charges.

Also, you may consider canceling your card. I have read a lot of complaints online stating that they will continue pulling out $100 a month.

It is such a hassle and so infuriating.This company needs to be put out of business.